Search Engine Optimization Case Study: PA&E
Business Description: Manufacturer of hermetic connectors and electronic packaging in extreme environments. Based in Wenatchee, Washington, PA&E produces components used by medical, defense, space and commercial industries. PA&E provides solutions to more than 600 global customers.
- On-line awareness was low within their highly-technical engineering audience that has become more increasingly dependent on the web for identifying solutions.
- Website traffic was stagnate and generating low search traffic volumes.
- Buyers who were unaware of the PA&E value proposition were choosing alternative solutions
- No infrastructure in place to measure referral traffic.
- Competing on-line with larger, global companies for, awareness, mindshare and revenues.
- Define very business-specific keywords and phrases for generic and specific product searches to base search optimization efforts on.
- Conduct a full website SEO audit to identify all structural code barriers (i.e. html) and creating on page strategy for targeted keywords and phrases.
- Audit activity on a monthly basis measuring key performance indicators and providing monthly client progress reports.
- An exponential growth rate of 4x search traffic over a two year period.
- Significant traffic levels from keywords and phrases.
- Additional traffic from “long tail” keyword combinations.
- Increased sales inquiries from relevant customer demographics