Search Engine Strategies
With more and more people each day turning to the search engines to find the products and services they need, can you afford for your web site not to be found?
A comprehensive search engine strategy for your web site will have multiple prongs. Here are some of the steps we think you need to remember when planning out the strategies that make sense for your web site.
- A strategy for building a web site.
- A search engine marketing plan.
- A search engine optimization plan that includes the following steps.
- Optimization – Includes Analysis and Optimization.
- Submission – Includes Search Engine and Directory Submissions.
- Promotion – Includes building Relevant Reciprocal Links to and from your web site.
- Reporting – Includes a Graphical Web Stats Report.
Other particular areas to watch are.
Search Engine Tricks To Avoid
If you keep each of the above in mind when planning and designing a web site, you will have most of a complete strategy for success in place.
- Click Popularity
- Deep Web
- Google Dance
- Internet Growth
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Pay-for-Inclusion versus Pay-per-Click
- Search Engine Placement
- What are Meta Tags?
- Website Optimization
- Position Monitoring
- Search Engine Positioning
- Search Engine Robots
- Search Engine Strategies
- Website Creation Strategies
- What Search Engines Look For
Link it Up