Technical Website Audit
Business is competition. Metamend’s Website Audit is a report that identifies Opportunities for Improvement (OFIs) to serve as your first line of defense in the competitive field of search engine optimization, giving you the ammunition you need to improve your search engine rankings.
Metamend’s Website Audit is a critical SEO site analysis designed to give your website a specific and customized SEO strategy that will get results measured by relevant traffic. The Audit includes an SEO analysis report containing the search engine strategy for your website, and consists of two important delivery components, keywords (strategic) and website ranking factors (structural).
Keyword Research and Discovery Phase
The Website Audit begins with identification of any relevant search terms that are associated with your business and industry. We focus on gathering all relevant and applicable terms, their average search volume, and competition. We then ask you to review our findings from the perspective of subject matter experts to ensure an exact match in scope with your business and industry. The finalized list will include Primary and Secondary Keywords to target with each page of your website, as well as for other aspects of your online marketing strategy, such as creating paid ad copy, textual content recommendations, etc.
Website Analysis Phase
Metamend’s SEO Technicians prepare a detailed technical website analysis.
- Textual and Multimedia Content
- Content Effectiveness, Development Strategies, Duplication Issues, etc.
- Website Architecture
- Directory Structure, URL Formatting, etc.
- User Experience
- Site Speed, Conversion Optimization, Navigation, etc.
- On-Page Optimization
- Semantic Markup, Meta Data, Coding Compliance etc.
- Off-Page Optimization
- External Linking, Social Media, etc.
Each OFI of the Audit Report will be an in-depth analysis that
- Explains the nature of the issue and how it affects your website’s SEO performance,
- The current status of the Opportunity fro Improvement for the website and the cause of the issue,
- Specific recommendations for resolving each issue, and
- Specific examples of each issue and recommended fix.
Following all OFIs, the Report concludes with a list of all recommendations for the site, listed in order of priority, to provide a structured roadmap for beginning the first month of Metamend’s Shared Services.
Analysis Review Phase
Once the Website Audit is complete, your Account Manager will send you the Report and schedule a conference call, where Metamend’s SEO Technicians will present the Report and findings in as much or as little detail as you prefer, answer any questions, and discuss next steps for implementing the recommended list of priorities. You can give your approval, request changes or alternative solutions, and arrive at the agreed-upon plan.